7/22/13

Monday Sunnies



  • Baby is a kicker! Especially between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. Sometimes we watch her move under my skin and it is the coolest/weirdest thing I have ever experienced in my life. Also, my momma got to feel her move for the first time last night and that was pretty cool.
  • Tiger Butter caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. OHHHHMYYGOSHHH. I can't handle the amazing-ness of it all. And Bryson is on a diet so I got the whole thing to myself. Muahahahaha.
    i can't look at this picture without wanting one
  • In my darkest days of pregnancy, I listened to this song on repeat while lying on the bathroom floor. It kind of became "our song" (the baby's and mine, mine and the baby's?). It got me through some tough times. Well, it came on Pandora the other day and baby girl started dancing up a storm! I like to think that she knows it's our special thing.


  • We're down to about 100 days left! Who wants to make a paper chain with me? Every 10 days we'll go get a celebratory apple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment