5/16/13

About Baby S

Here's what we know so far.

I am 15 weeks. Which means we (baby, me, Bryson, our marriage) survived the first trimester. This is actually more surprising than you might think.

I am probably going to write a very long post about that soon. 

Baby is about the size of an apple or orange, depending on who you're asking. Basically it's huge.

My stomach is poking out a little. Bryson thinks it's weird that it's not squishy. I didn't stick a pillow up my shirt, babe. There's a baby in there. (I think this is actually him saying that I have rock hard abs. Ha)

I am due November 4th. Which means many awesome things, including: I will either be ginormous for Halloween (million costume ideas) or have a newborn (million and one costume ideas), we will have a baby for Christmas, and I have all winter to lose the weight. Really it's like perfect timing.

It's heartbeat is officially THE BEST sound in the entire world. 145 bpm. Dr says it sounds like a boy. They also told my mom the same thing. 

We're finding out next month so y'all should start casting your votes now!

No comments:

Post a Comment