1/17/12

The Body Issue: Part 1

So...I've been debating whether to do this or not
It's personal
And people might not like it
But I think I should

Here it goes

I used to not have a very healthy image of myself
Not in an extreme way, just in subtle ways.
I would say that most, if not all girls
go through phases of 
hating her body
loving her body
wishing her body...
changing her body
conforming her body
starving her body
critiquing her body
etc. etc. etc.
I did that
Sometimes I still do
And I think a lot of people don't understand
That the 5'3" 110 ish pound girls
worry just as much as everyone else
So
I want to switch up this blog a little bit
I'll still post the pics and stories of Life a la Erin
But I want to talk about my testimony of
the human body
I hope you will read this little series
And that if you don't already
You will learn to love your body
Cuz it's pretty cool

No comments:

Post a Comment