1/2/12

The Boy is Back in Town (The boy is back, the boy is back)...

The Sunny Sunny Sunnies for this Lovely Week
  • B came back from Brazil. Tan, which is new. And as sweet as can be, which is not. I have said it before and I will say it again. . . I love airports. P.S. I am also oh so grateful that he served his mission before we met. Those two weeks felt like foreva. 
  • CHRISTMAS! My momma is the best and gave me gift cards to like every restaurant in Utah so the boy and I have free dates from now until Independence day! Add in the Pass of All Passes from B and we may last until Thanksgiving. I exaggerate, I know. 
  • Playing Bananagrams on Christmas. Winning this game with my clever placement of "Pathology" (how do you like that you UCMTers?) I want it for my birthday, just so everyone knows. The game, not a disease.
  • Losing every single pound I gained over the holidays with the worst case of the stomach flu this girl has ever had. Actually, this really isn't happy, but that I'm back to solid foods is very happy indeed.
  • New Years Party: Awesome food, hilarious friends, Star Wars Wii game - complete with lightsabers, Step Up 3, and a pretty decent kiss. I have a good feeling about 2012.
  • My New Year's Resolutions. TBA...soon.
  • The look on B's parent's faces when I was peeling his back (all that sun...) Typical Saturday night activity for us.
Sorry no quotes this week
Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment